Skip to content
- Paper presented at CILE Conference: “Economics and Ethics” organized by the Center for Islamic Legislation and Ethics (CILE) in Doha, Qatar on the 10-12 of June 2014. Post Conference writeup entitled: “Objectives of Financial Institutions: Western & Islamic“.
- Presented paper on: “Wealth As an Indicator of Socio-Economic Development: Islamic Views” co-authored with Arif Naveed and Atiq-ur-Rehman, at Seminar/Workshop on Developing a Framework for Maqasid al-Shariah based Index of Socio-Economic Development at IRTI, IDB, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia on 30th April 2014. Post conference, the idea of a genuine ALTERNATIVE to the MPI was proposed as an Islamic Scorecard
- Presented a paper on “Building Genuine Islamic Financial Institutions” 3rd International Conference on Islamic Business ( ICIB-2014) held in: Riphah Center of Islamic Business (RCIB) , Riphah International University (RIU) Islamabad on 9-11 February 2014.
- Participated in the 3rd International Conference on Islamic Business ( ICIB-2014) at Riphah International University (RIU) Islamabad on 9-11 February 2014
- 2nd Islamic Economics Workshop on “Islamic Economy and Market” at Istanbul , Turkey on 29-30 March 2014, organized by İstanbul Şehir University (ILKE), Association of Science Culture Education, Association of Entrepreneurship and Business Ethics (IGIAD), Scientific Studies Society (ILEM)