ASSORTED LECTURES AT PIDE
- Course on Research Frontiers in Economics for PIDE faculty (Sep-Dec 2015)
- Applied Regression Analysis for PIDE Researchers (Sep-Dec 2015)
- View Assorted Lectures at PIDE
3rd February 2016: Methodology of Polanyi’s Great TransformationPIDE Nurturing Minds Seminar Series
- 5th October, 2014: Failures of the Invisible Hand, Lecture at PIDE, Shows how four central claims about the invisible hand (made by Mankiw and Taylor textbook) are wrong.
- 1st October, 2014: Core MacroEconomics Concepts and Terminologies, Lecture at PIDE on Understanding key Economic indicators and their significance vis-a-vis economic development
- 23rd April 2014: Advances in Behavioral Economics, Presentation at PIDE.
- 21st April 2014: Behavioral Economics Versus NeoClassical Economics, Presentation at PIDE, Based on “Empirical Evidence Against Utility Theory: A Survey of the Literature”
- 3rd April, 2014: Strategic Planning: Overcoming Obstacles to Implementation of Plans, Talk at Planning Commission, Islamabad.
- 7th December, 2013: Alternate Economic Systems for the Twenty First Century organized by Mustaqbil Pakistan at Prince Hall, Lahore
- 28 January, 2014: Research Opportunities Created by the Collapse of Logical Positivism Talk at Pakistan Institute of Development Economics (PIDE), Islamabad.
- Lecture Series in Experimental Economics
- December 2011: Capitalism in Crisis Delivered at following three forums in Indonesia:
- Indonesia’s Bank Indonesia’s Islamic Banking Research Forum, held at Padjajaran University, Bandung,
- University of Indonesia, Jakarta
- Ibn-e-Khaldun University, Bogor, 16th& 17th Dec, 2011.